'Be You, Be Confident, Be Happy'

- Tabby Temporal

Sunday 15 May 2016

Lullabellz Extensions Review!




Hey everyone! I am FINALLY doing my review on my absolute favourite princess hair extensions! I get a lot of comments on my hair, asking which extensions I use... the answer is LULLABELLZ!!!

If you are a complete hair addict like me then these are the extensions for you. I have been using hair pieces for a few years, yet I could never get the volume and thickness I wanted. They would always look so fake and ratty! These Lullabellz extensions are so thick, natural looking and give me the princess hair I have always wanted...not to mention the great price for them too, ranging from just £16 upwards! They are the best synthetic hair extensions I have ever tried, even better than the real human hair pieces I have had in the past! They come already styled so all you need to do is clip them in, great for those who usually take hours on their hair like I used to. Gorgeous, thick, princess hair in a matter of minutes.. what's not to love!?

 In my photo I am wearing the 8 piece straight set in 'honey blonde' - the colour matches beautifully and I cannot fault them. The Lullabellz team are always at hand to help you choose your perfect colour, just send them a photo of your hair in daylight and they colour match for you...amazing right!? You can choose from curly extensions, to straight, to wavy, to classic sophisticated ponytails...they have it all!! I am yet to try their NEW real human hair set which I will be purchasing soon and do a review on, so keep a look out girlies!!! I am so happy I came across these Lullabellz extensions, I can not reccomend them enough...go try them!

Click here for a direct link to their Extensions.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tabby Temporal. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig